Monday, May 9, 2011

5 Creative Ways To Display Your Bling.

Obviously, I think I have the prettiest engagement ring that has ever existed. I hope those of you reading this who are engaged/have an engagement ring think the same about your ring (I'm sure you do!). I'd like to share with you a few subtle ways you can show your ring off without being a total douche. I practice these daily!

1.
Drink diet sodas any time someone is talking to you. Make sure its fountain with a straw option so you never have to move your hand from the front of the cup.


2.
Have dramatic and loud phone conversations in public. Pace the room and turn around a lot of times so you can give anyone/everyone in vicinity a chance to catch a glimpse.

3.
Do a sideways/sincere-looking weenie laugh any time someone tells a joke. Make eye contact and keep your hand in front of your mouth, I REPEAT: KEEP HAND IN FRONT OF MOUTH.

4.
"Fix your contact." Classic.

5.
Complain about the headache you don't have. Keep eyes closed for intensity.

Did you guys have a totally balling mother's day? I def did. My mom marinated cheese. Ok, bye!

1 comment: