Monday, January 17, 2011

HAPPS MLK!

You know what I liked about the Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr.? His style. He always looked sharp. Totally had that non-violent demeanor. Smile lines. You know what I'm talking about?
There aren't many people today like MLK. Probably because he got popped for using his voice. What a guy, though. Look at him. JUST LOOK AT HIM.


In honor of this fabulous man, I set out to achieve a few goals of my own today - the nonviolent way. The goals I accomplished pale in comparison to achieving racial equality for millions of Americans, but that won't stop me from gabbing about them. Nothing ever does. Here we go:
  • Ate a bowl of frosted rice krispies.
  • Used a magic eraser to clean my kitch countertops.
  • Picked my toes.
  • Read a celeb diet magazine (fave).
  • Painted a little Bite No More on my nails.
  • Picked said Bite No More off my nails.
  • Reapplied Bite No More a second time.
  • Reorganized my K-cups in my coffee drawer.
  • Counted my cellulite.
Ok, none of these activities were goals I set out to accomplish PER SE (except eating cereal). But its all I got. My real goal is to have my first recipe posted by the end of the week. Keep in touch.

2 comments: