Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Its amazing how much I can get done when I have other more important things to do. Its finals week for me, so here is a list of things I've accomplished today:
  • googled images of Rita Wilson.
  • peeled every last white speck off of my tangerine.
  • googled images of Tom Hanks.
  • checked my engagement ring 17,000 times to make sure its still sparkling and hasn't lost any diamonds.
  • checked Pioneer Woman's most recent giveaway results twice to make for absolute sure I didn't win the KitchenAid mixer.
  • looked up recipes on TasteSpotting.
  • pushed the buttons down on my sonic drink lid.
  • googled Colin Hanks's new baby.
  • texted my bff, Brandi, things like, "What have you eaten today?" and "Why is stuff so weird?" and "Tell me everything you like and dislike."
  • read her long responses (she never questions me).
  • ate a peppermint
Tonight I will attempt a good, long run. First of all, the weather is awesome. Secondly, tomorrow I have to run for my friend's dissertation research. All I know is it has to do with iPods and hearing and running. And I get to have my hearing tested before and after I run. In the scary sound booth. And anyway, I don't want to embarrass myself, so I decided to start training the day before the event. Because I like to stay on top of things. Its just my nature. 

I also plan to watch NBC's Parenthood tonight at 10/9 central. 

I wish I had a cool new recipe to post. But I haven't cooked in forever. I suck. If you're wanting some recipe ideas, visit Brandi's blog. I linked her above. She just posted a cinnamon toast method that looks crazy delish, or "mad D" as she likes to say. Enjoy your week, folks!

1 comment: